A bowl style XL banked course in a natural gully
The 700m long Banked Air course starts with four BANKED HIPS followed by four VERT HALF BOWLS including Step Up/ Step Down Kickers befor leading into two WAVE BANKED TURNS and over a STEPUP SNOW BOX just befor the finish line. The setup is rideable for a wide range of shred and age levels and gives riders from run to run a ‘step-it-up’ chance.
Our BANKED AIR setup actually transforms elements from concrete skate bowls to a snow terrain set up.
BANKED HIPS, BOWL TRANNIES with COPINGS, EXTENSIONS and STEP UP/DOWN CORNERS, SNOWBOXES and CRADLES alike.
Our vison is to create a bowl style run top to bottom.
BANKED AIR COURSE DETAILS
- Length 700m
- 50 seconds top to bottom run
- Start at 2580m Finish line at 2500m
- 40 seconds top to bottom run
4 BANKED HIPS
- Distances in between 55m-70m
- Hip table length 10m-14m exclusive bowl extension
- Heights of inrun transitions 5m-7mlanding banks 8m-15m
4 VERT HALF BOWLS
- Bowl coping diameters 50m-60m
- Air length – step up 4m-8m / step down l 5m-12m
- Bowl heights 4m-7m
2 WAVE BANKED TURNS
- Turn coping diameters 40m-50m
- Coping wave distances 12m
1 STEP UP KICKER
- Table length 6m
- Landing length 9m
The BANKED AIR 2018 will be built into a ”Natural Gully” just beside the upper Velill Snowpark along side the quattro kicker line. The course leads down from the Start at 2580m to the finish line on 2500m. There you will arrive when you come up with the Silvrettabahn or Fimabahnfrom Ischgl.